Ideal all round shoe for any level of player – the G5000 utilises the low profile technology combined with light but durable upper design on the Grays ladies last.
• Upper construction – Combination of supple dual layered mesh provides breathability and comfort reducing weight and allows the upper to move with the foot using a high grade PU base and toe box.
• Dual LS Cradle provides lateral forefoot stability, while allowing the upper to move with the foot
• Toe box – Durable drag resistant toe box reinforcement
• Outsole – Multi-directional, multi-angled thermo rubber outsole stud formation designed to give maximum forward and sideways traction on synthetic pitches.
• Midsole – Low profile EVA midsole reducing the weight and improving stability
• Torsion stability – Micro-light Carbon E.P.S. Carbon Technical stabilisation unit integrated into the EVA midsole to maintain torsional stability of the shoe
• Pre formed removable moulded foot bed helps increase comfort and reduce shock related injuries from synthetic pitches.
• Pro Zone Ladies Last – The ladies shoe is specifically designed to fit the shape of the ladies foot with sleek internal last system.